Monday, February 27, 2012

Let's help the US Post Office!

Doesn't sound good for the future of snail mail, especially in rural areas.  Up here in the Adirondacks, our mail will be sent to Albany to be sorted, instead of Plattsburgh - doesn't make sense to me, given the price of gas, plus it will mean slower delivery.
  
A few weeks ago I asked about the popularity junk mail.  No one responded that they actually like it.  I say let's make it do the job of bringing in more income for the Post Office.


Today I got two credit card advertisements in large envelopes.  I found a return postage paid envelope in each one so I loaded them up with as much of their advertising as would fit, sealed them, and will mail them tomorrow.  


The PO will be paid for delivering my junk mail back to the junk mail senders ... kind of fun, and worth the time to do something about the aggravation.  I don't know if we can save the USPS, but it's worth a try, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment